Registration to FICS/NGSMP and COMP-IT summer schools 2011

Please fill in this form to register to the FICS/NGSMP summer school on August 22-24 and/or to the COMP-IT Summer School on August 24-26, both at Hotel Kuninkaantie, Espoo.

The deadlines for registrations are
August 3, 2010 for students and those staying overnight
August 15, 2010 for supervisors and other short-time visitors

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required.

*Family name:
*Given name:
*Institution:
*Where do you live (Helsinki region or other?):

*Email:
*Gender: Female Male

*Your participation in the activites of the summer school:
Mon 22 Aug lectures and lunch (for FICS and NGSMP)
Mon 22 Aug Dinner (for FICS and NGSMP)
Tue 23 Aug "How to make a good poster" training and lunch (for FICS and NGSMP)
Tue 23 Aug Sauna event with swimming pool and snacks (for FICS and NGSMP)
Wed 24 Aug Lectures and lunch (for FICS, NGSMP, FIGS, Hecse and EIT ICT Labs)
Wed 24 Aug Poster Session and dinner (for FICS, NGSMP, FIGS, Hecse and EIT ICT Labs)
Thu 25 Aug Lectures and lunch (for FICS, FIGS, Hecse and EIT ICT Labs)
Thu 25 Aug Sauna event with swimming pool and snacks (for FICS, FIGS, Hecse and EIT ICT Labs)
Fri 26 Aug Lectures and lunch (for FICS, FIGS, Hecse and EIT ICT Labs)

*Your preferred form of presenting your doctoral research on Wed 24 Aug afternoon and evening:
I am not a student and will thus not present on Wed 24 Aug
Poster
Computer demo (I will bring all necessary equipment with me)
A brief spotlight talk

Dietary restrictions

*Staying overnight at Hotel Kuninkaantie, Espoo
I will not stay overnight in the hotel.
I will stay overnight Monday/Tuesday (FICS, NGSMP)
I will stay overnight Tuesday/Wednesday (FICS, NGSMP)
I will stay overnight Wednesday/Thursday (FICS, FIGS, Hecse, EIT ICT Labs)
I will stay overnight Thursday/Friday (FICS, FIGS, Hecse, EIT ICT Labs)

Name of room mate at Hotel Kuninkaantie
(Students are kindly asked to stay in double rooms, and if you do not specify a room mate, we will find one for you.)

*Your affiliation to the doctoral programmes:
FICS Student
FIGS Student
Hecse Student
NGSMP Student
Supervisor
Other (Please describe below)

If there are any other remarks regarding your participation, please fill in the box below. EIT ICT Labs visitors are kindly asked to indicate their co-location node, and EIT ICT Labs students are asked to indicate their supervisor.

 



Webmaster: Ella Bingham firstname.lastname@hiit.fi